How to notify the HMRC that the company has ceased trading?

Once you have processed the employees’ final pay, entered leave dates and submitted the FPS you will also need to send an EPS to declare that the company is ceasing trading.

First, set the ‘Ceased Trading Date‘. Select the company name, ‘Advanced‘ and record the ceased trading date here. Then go to ‘Reports‘| ‘RTI‘ and ‘Employer Payment Summary (EPS)‘.

Open ‘Submit‘ and select the option ‘Final Submission as Scheme is Ceasing on…‘,. This date cannot be at any point in the future and has to be today or a previous date.

This can now be submitted to the revenue to declare that the company has now ceased.

Software Security Standards Update

Keeping your data safe is of paramount importance to 12Pay. We are always looking for ways to make our technology more secure, whilst delivering reliable and compliant solutions.In the interest of maintaining a high level of data security, 12Pay has recently announced a new security standard for all our products. The security standard is aimed […]

Read More

Furlough Extension

Update 6th Nov 2020 The government have now announced the furlough scheme will be extended until March 2021 Please click here for our latest guidance Update 3rd Nov 2020 On Sunday 1st November the Government’s announced the extension to the Furlough scheme, here we will discuss how we will be supporting you. What are the […]

Read More

How do I set up my system to send payment SMS to employees?

This functionality is available with a Bureau licence. Set up emailing from 12Pay, see KB10026. Sign up with and purchase a pack of texts from Green Text Click the Mail… button on the Employer form. Fill in the SMS Template text box with: {0} Replace the word ‘PIN’ with your Green Text system PIN (visible […]

Read More